The News of Today is the History of Tomorrow
IN POLITICAL NEWS
1) Biteme continues to plummet in latest USA Today poll, 38% approval (Kampuchea at only 28%—which is why they can’t get rid of Biteme yet!)
USA TODAY POLL:
Joe Biden: 38% approve, 59% disapprove (-21)
Kamala Harris: 28% approve, 51% disapprove (-23)https://t.co/tzeyjdlHmm
— Jewish Deplorable (@TrumpJew2) November 7, 2021
2) Meanwhile, Rs have gone out to a shocking 7 point generic lead in the Emerson poll
. . . while out to an even larger 8% lead in Suffolk. (For historical reference, last time Rs had a 6.8% generic lead in 2010 they gained about 40 seats)
Said I’d wait for a trend confirming 2nd poll-it’s here. If actual in 2022 it’d be one of biggest landslides in history
2022 Generic Congressional Vote
Emerson Democrats 42, Republicans 49Republicans 7
Republicans 46% ( 8)
— @SHEPMJS (@shepmjs) November 7, 2021
3) And another poll (as though it matters): majority strongly oppose Biteme’s proposed $450k payouts to illegal aliens.
4) After calling the report of the $450k for illegals “garbage,” the Demented Pervert confirms just such a plan.
5) Rick Scott, for whom many once had hope, shows his RINO insider colors by announcing he will help MurCowSki against her Trump-endorsed challenger.
-George Carlin: “It’s a big club,