The News of Today is the History of Tomorrow
IN POLITICAL NEWS
1) State school board associations continue to flee the National School Board Association after its letter calling parents domestic terrorists.
2) Judge rules the sham Jan. 6 Patriot Day committee can access some Trump docs. We’ll see if this legal reasoning applies to Durham and his investigations on other people.
3) New Hampshire Governor, Chris Sununu, rules out U.S. Senate run. He was leading, but police showed up at an Oct. 13 Executive Council meeting on the China Virus vax and removed activists. Sununu was leading his opponent Maggie Hassan in most polls and was deemed a likely pickup for Rs.
4) Steve Bannon: “We’re gonna get 50% of the black male vote in the 2022 elections.”
5) File under “They still don’t get it.” Top House DemoKKKrat says Biteme “not getting the job done on messaging.”
-He should have stopped with “Not getting the job done.”
6) Here is some of that messaging: Life under the Rutabaga’s regime is horrible: “anxiety, gas prices are exceedingly high.” And he has neither the mental capacity nor the desire to do anything about it.
7) Normally, “Today’s News” doesn’t cover “‘X said this about ‘y’,” but Greg Kelly’s rant on Liz Cheney was a thing of beauty.