The News of Today is the History of Tomorrow
IN POLITICAL NEWS
1) A British court has ruled that Julian Assange can be extradited to the U.S. to face charges that could imprison him for life.
2) The “great French actor” (as comedian Dave Chappelle calls him) “Juicy Smol-lay” (Jussie Smollett) has been found guilty on five of six felony charges including lying to police and staging a hate crime.
3) . . . while his old friend, CNN’s Blind Lemon Don, calls him a liar now.
4) Juicy Smol-lay is just one of a long list of race “hate crimes” hoaxsters. Here are eight.
5) One-time standout DEA agent Jose Inzarry sentenced to 12 years for using his position to build a lavish lifestyle of expensive cars, Tiffany jewels, and yachts.
6) Compton rapper Slim 400 is shot and killed after a video tribute to another rapper, Young Dolph, who was shot and killed.
7) A Texas sports bar is ordered to pay $300 billion in damages to the family of victims killed by drunk driver who had been drinking at the bar.
-Guess they’ll be raising prices.
8) The new New York Mayor, Eric Adams, warns BLM not to “burn down” the Big Apple and refuses to back down on reinstating plainclothes NYPD units.
-Good. Now do the mandatory vaxxes, mayor.
9) Rumors continue to swirl that Harris is being forced out by the DemoKKKrats (a prelude to the Demented Pervert getting the 25th Amendment).